Monday, October 27, 2008

We're At War With Ourselves



This is the final film project I produced for News Media. It's titled, "We're At War With Ourselves" and underlines the inner problems we seem to have that we end up communicating to othe people through violence an discrimination. I focused in particular on Xenophobia and it's ripple effects particularly with the recent attacks in Souh Africa.

It took me EXTENSIVE hours and hours of editing to reach my, final product. I decided to use music by renouned musicians including Kanye West (rapper), Destiny's Child (R&B girl group) and ofcourse the legendary Michael Jackson. Each piece of music was carefully selected because of its emotive appeal. The pictures were also strategically chosen and positioned in the film so that they could reach their maximun effect. I hope you enjoy and get some sort of idea of what message I wanted to get across.

No comments: